Why Is Hair Transplant Cheaper in Turkey?
There are various reasons for which a hair transplant is cheaper in Turkey, among them a large number of clinics being one of them. Below, we also provide other reasons for which hair transplants are cheaper in Turkey compared to other countries around the world.
We also invite you into our hair transplant clinic in Istanbul and see the services we can provide you with no matter if you need a hair transplant or any other hair loss treatment.
The main reasons for which Turkey is a cheap country for a hair transplant
Over the years, Turkey has gained the reputation of a cheap country not only for hair transplants but for other cosmetic surgeries also. This is not only a perception because Turkey is indeed a cheap country thanks to the following attributes:
- a large number of clinics with specialized doctors which offer top hair transplant and hair loss treatment services;
- its geographical location is a great advantage as it connects Europe and Asia, making a trip here quite cheap compared to other destinations;
- Turkey is a renowned touristic destination which means it is quite cheap to travel here, including for medical purposes;
- in the last few years, medical tourism has become one of the most important industries in Turkey which is why clinics are located in various tourism retreats;
- the accommodation is cheaper in Turkey than in other countries in Europe and Asia which will decrease the overall price of the operation;
- the price per graft is cheaper when undergoing a hair transplant in Turkey compared to other countries.
No matter if you come to Turkey for a hair transplant or for a hair loss treatment, we welcome you into our hair transplant clinic in Istanbul for high-quality services at affordable rates.
Competition makes Turkey a cheaper hair transplant destination
The large number of clinics specialized in hair transplants in Turkey has developed a real competition on the market which is why the prices of such surgeries have decreased in the past few years. Compared to Turkey, other Asian and European countries do not have the same number of clinics which make them more expensive.
In order for you to have an idea about the average cost of a hair transplant in Turkey is 3,000 USD, compared to other countries in which the average costs can jump 5,000 USD.
We’ve also mentioned the price per graft which is an important factor when determining the overall costs of the hair transplant. This usually ranges between 0.9 USD and 1.2 USD per graft.
Our hair transplant surgeons in Istanbul invite you for an initial consultation during which an average price for a hair transplant can be forwarded to you.
Turkey is cheaper to travel to
Because of its geographical location, Turkey is quite easy to reach. With direct flights from most European and Asian countries, the cost of a plane ticket can be booked months before and thus reduce the travel costs by 50% compared to other destinations.
Not only traveling to Turkey is cheaper, but accommodation is also much more advantageous from a financial point of view. With hotels which offer very affordable rates all year long, finding suitable accommodation is easier and cheaper in Turkey than in other countries.
If you are interested in a hair transplant in Turkey and don’t know where to start, you can ask our doctors.
Why choose Turkey for a hair transplant?
Top quality services, modern procedures, and the cheaper costs compared to other countries should be the first 3 reasons why you should choose Turkey for a hair transplant. The procedures in our hair transplant clinic in Turkey imply the FUE and FUT methods which are the most advanced in the world at the moment.
As a bonus, our clinic is located in Istanbul, so you will also have the unique chance of visiting one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
In numbers, a hair transplant implies:
- the average implantation of 3,000 to 5,000 during a hair transplant operation in our clinic in Turkey;
- the duration of the operation can take between 6 and 9 hours in Turkey, compared to other countries where it could span over 2 or 3 days;
- around 5,000 individuals per month came for hair transplants in Turkey between 2016 and 2018;
- the hair transplant industry in Turkey increased by a spectacular 530% in the last 5 years.
If you are interested in a cheap hair transplant in Turkey, feel free to contact us.