Medical Micro Pigmentation in Turkey
Content overseen by Doctor Costin Pasnicu who has over 7 years of experience in the medical field and has performed numerous successful surgeries. He graduated from the renowned University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Carol Davila" Bucharest.
When is medical micro pigmentation recommended?
Scalp micro pigmentation in Turkey is usually recommended in the following situations:
- when the condition of the patient is not compatible with a hair transplant;
- when the patient does not have sufficient hair on the donor area;
- when the patient first wants to see how a hair transplant would look like;
- when the patient does not want to take radical measures, such as a hair transplant;
- micro pigmentation can also be used together with another hair restoration procedure.
Scalp micro pigmentation can be used during a hair transplant procedure in order to enhance the looks of the patient and to offer the sensation of a denser hairline.
How do I know that micro pigmentation is the best option for me?
In order to establish if a patient is a good candidate for a hair transplant in Turkey or for micro pigmentation, an initial consult is required. During the discussion with the doctor, the patient will be asked to explain their needs and expectations and will decide together with one of our surgeons the best treatment. It is also possible for the patient to be recommended to combine the hair transplant with micro pigmentation for better results.
In our hair transplant clinic in Istanbul, patients can benefit from the latest hair restoration procedures, among which the Follicular Unit Extraction – FUE – method, but also micro pigmentation procedures.
Medical scalp micro pigmentation in Turkey
Our team of professionals who are qualified in this technique is careful to follow the natural growth line of the hair pattern, which does not always naturally develop in the same direction. They are also aware that hairs can grow in various shades, therefore they utilize different pigment shades in order to create the most natural looking aspect.
This procedure can be performed for all types of hair loss, on all ages, skin types and colors and it can help both men and women regain their confidence by restoring the appearance of their hair.
Who undertakes scalp micro pigmentation in Turkey?
The micro pigmentation procedure explained by our hair transplant doctors in Turkey
- first of all, micro pigmentation is a non-invasive method compared to a hair transplant procedure;
- it implies injecting a special ink, called pigment, under the skin of the patient who will be under anesthesia;
- the pigment will be matched to the rest of the hair of the patient in order to have good results;
- during the first days after the micro pigmentation, the color of the pigment can fade a little;
- micro pigmentation is usually employed on the scalp of patients who come to our clinic;
- this procedure can be used for both male and female patients suffering from hair loss;
- micro pigmentation can be used in mild and severe hair loss cases.
If you have any more questions on micro pigmentation, our hair transplant surgeons can offer detailed information on this procedure and many others.
How long does micro pigmentation take?
Micro pigmentation does not take long, however, there is no precise timeframe our doctors can forward. Patients will first need to come in for an initial consult and then, during the second visit, the procedure can be completed.
Patients can use micro pigmentation before undergoing a hair transplant, therefore this could only represent an intermediary step in completing a more complex hair restoration procedure. As a matter of fact, micro pigmentation is usually a bridge to a hair transplant because just like in a tattoo, the pigment will fade in time and a new intervention will be required. This is also the downside of this procedure: it is not permanent compared to a hair transplant.
The video below provides more details about hair micro pigmentation:
The costs of micro pigmentation in our hair transplant clinic in Istanbul
Considering micro pigmentation is temporary, the costs of future interventions should also be considered when undergoing such a procedure.
If you are interested in a specific hair restoration method, do not hesitate to ask our surgeons about it. We can assist patients in need of hair transplants, but also scalp micro pigmentation in Turkey, in accordance with their budget and expectations.
Combine Scalp MicroPigmentation and FUE hair transplant
FAQ about Scalp Micropigmentation in Turkey
Micropigmentation is currently used in various medical procedures; however, many patients are reluctant to this process as they don’t know what it exactly implies and how it is used. This is why our hair transplant surgeons in Turkey have prepared a small Q&A guide about scalp micropigmentation.
1. Is scalp medical pigmentation a procedure that can be done in a hair transplant clinic?
2. Does scalp micropigmentation hurt?
Scalp micropigmentation is not a painful procedure, however, for the comfort of the patient a local anesthetic can be applied.
3. Are the pigments used in scalp micropigmentation toxic?
No, the pigments used in such a procedure are not toxic.
4. How long does the procedure take?
5. Do I need to take extra measures after scalp micropigmentation?
6. Will the result of scalp micropigmentation be natural?
Yes, scalp micropigmentation offers very natural-looking results.
7. Are the results of scalp micropigmentation permanent?
No, unfortunately, they are not. This is why after undergoing scalp micropigmentation you could consider a hair transplant.
8. How long does it take for me to recover after such a procedure?
You will not need any recovery time after such a procedure.
Please let us know if you need to know more about medical micro pigmentation in Turkey or if you desire to make an appointment for this type of hair restoration procedure.