Hair Transplant for Women in Turkey
Content overseen by Doctor Costin Pasnicu who has over 7 years of experience in the medical field and has performed numerous successful surgeries. He graduated from the renowned University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Carol Davila" Bucharest.
Female-pattern hair loss can occur even as early as the late adolescence age. Unlike men hair loss, the majority of women with pattern hair loss suffer from a visible thinning hair over the crown region of the head. With the modern hair transplant procedures for women in Turkey, patients are now able to restore their self-esteem by treating their condition. If you want to undergo such a procedure and you want details about our prices please visit our article on hair transplant cost in Turkey.
Hair loss reasons for women met by our hair transplant doctors in Turkey
There are different reasons why women can suffer from hair loss hence why hair transplants for women in Turkey are required. The most common of these reasons met by our hair transplant specialists in Istanbul are:
• Female pattern baldness: also named androgenetic alopecia, this condition is hereditary and is it the most common reason for women hair loss. It occurs mainly to women over the age of 50;
• Anemia: this condition takes place when red blood cells are lower than normal. Iron deficiency anemia is most commonly met in women and it causes hair loss;
• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): one of the most often met disorder of the endocrine system which women are facing. One of its main symptoms is the loss of hair;
• Hypothyroidism: it occurs when the body lacks sufficient thyroid hormone;
• Skin conditions: these are illnesses such as seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis or fungus;
• Lupus: an immune system disease met in women;
• Alopecia areata: it is a medical problem in which the immune system affects the hair follicles, causing hair loss;
• Too much hair styling: frequent pony tails or hair dying can cause hair loss;
• Having a child: there can be hormonal imbalances after a woman is giving birth.
Hair transplantations in Turkey as a treatment for women hair loss
When suffering from hair loss, it is important to get advice from a specialized physician who can prescribe the most appropriate treatment. Each women who wants to correct her hair loss or baldness through a hair restoration procedure for women in Turkey is treated on an individual basis in our clinic.
Hair transplants in Turkey effectuated by our reputed surgeons produce natural looking, permanent results. If you are either a man or a woman suffering from hair loss or baldness, we can help restore your self-confidence; please contact us for more details about the hair transplant cost at our clinic in Turkey and an initial consultation.