FAQ about the Hair Transplant Cost in Turkey
Even if most patients are up to date with hair transplant procedures, the costs are usually a little bit of a mystery, as many persons still have a lot of questions about the price of such a procedure.
Our hair transplant personnel have answered below some of the most frequently asked questions on the hair transplant costs in Turkey. We also invite you to ask us any questions you might have about the hair transplant procedure.
Is it true that a hair transplant in Turkey is cheaper than in European countries?
Is a hair transplant cheaper in Turkey compared to Asian countries?
Why the cost difference between Turkey and other countries?
- the number of hair transplant clinics in Turkey is higher, therefore the competition asks for lower prices;
- Turkey is located close to both Europe and Asia which makes it quite cheap to travel to;
- Turkey already had the infrastructure for accommodating medical facilities in resorts which determined hair transplant clinics to reduce the prices;
- the large number of techniques which can be used for a hair transplant in Turkey can lead to a lower cost of the procedure.
Our hair transplant surgeons in Turkey can offer more information on why a hair transplant operation is cheaper here than in other countries around the world.
What is the cheapest hair transplant procedure in Turkey?
Are there other hair transplant techniques with similar prices?
What is the cost difference between FUE and FUT in Turkey?
How much does an FUE hair transplant cost in Turkey?
What is the cost of a FUT hair transplant in Turkey?
Are there other costs I should consider for a hair transplant in Turkey?
How long should I expect to stay in Turkey after a hair transplant?
The procedure can be completed in a maximum of 2 days, so the recovery time is quite low. Then, you can decide how long you want to stay in Turkey, based on your budget. We can only tell you that there is plenty to see around here if you want to stay longer.
A few interesting facts about hair transplants
A recent study conducted by Bernstein Medical on the benefits of hair transplant indicates that:
- half of the male population over the age of 40 in the world experience hair loss;
- out of the 122 participants in the study, 47.5% were men who looked on average 3.6 years younger after a hair transplant;
- the result indicated a 17% improvement in the attractiveness of the participants;
- a 14.2% improvement in successfulness was also noted on the participants in the study.
If you have any other questions on the cost of a hair transplant in Turkey, please contact us.