How to Overcome the Hair Loss Disadvantage
Updated on Tuesday 21st November 2017
Hair loss can be a serious negative problem for men and women who suffer from it. No matter at what age it occurs, this cosmetic detriment affects the lives of the sufferers on many levels, both personally and professionally. In this article, our hair transplant specialists in Turkey answer the question how to overcome the hair loss disadvantage and live happier, more fulfilling lives.
A customized approach to hair loss in Turkey
A Turkey hair transplant in our clinic is effectuated by customizing each approach to the special needs of each of our patients.
That is because every patient is different and needs a personalized approach to correct the hair loss. The aspects which need individual attention are comprised of:
• The age factor: for example, if the patient is younger, will his or her hair loss progress for decades and therefore need an age-adapted management for all stages?
• The gender aspect: the approach on hair loss differs a lot from men to women;
• The hair loss causes: even though hereditary hair loss is the most common cause of baldness for men and women alike, there are also other causes which need to be identified before proceeding to correcting the hair loss;
• The hair loss pattern: the emphasis of a hair transplant in Istanbul should be on rendering a natural growth appearance and an esthetic look.
Things to do while waiting to have a hair transplant in Turkey
Even though a hair transplant procedure in Turkey is the only method of hair restoration which can confer natural and, most importantly, permanent results, there are also other things patients can do in order to overcome the hair loss disadvantage. Here are a few:
• Begin exercising to improve your body and overcome the aging look which the hair loss could create. This way, you will look better and increase your confidence levels;
• Pay attention to how you get dressed;
• Grow facial hair, which deters the attention from the scalp and makes the people around you focus on your face;
• Remember, bald men are thought to be smarter, as a study named the Cash’s 1988 once proved.
In case you want to learn more about the hair loss effects, or to schedule a consultation with one of our hair transplant physicians in Istanbul, please contact our friendly staff. Also, visit our article about the hair transplant costs in Turkey and try our FUE hair transplant calculator.